The Chevrolet Camaro.
Welcome to the “Un-Official” Camaro site. This is an enthusiast’s site that discusses vintage and new Camaros. From the ZL1 to the Z28, SS, and Indy Pace Cars, this site has them all. Take a look at the menu at the left and feel free to look at the Camaros below on this page.
The 2017 Camaro was offered in a 50th Anniversary model. Take a look at its features!
The 2017 Camaro was also honored by being the official Indy 500 Pace Car for the 2016 race. This was an early model and was fitted with a special “Fifty” trim package.
The Camaro Z28 was reintroduced for a few model years recently. The biggest news about this new Z28 was the fact that it was not powered by a five liter or a 5.7 liter as in previous models. This new Z28 was powered by a 7.0 liter LS7 427 engine. It was specially tuned for the track with unique springs, shocks, wheels and tires. In an attempt to lighten the car, air conditioning was not standard. It was an extra cost option. This model was only available with a manual transmission.
The Chevrolet Camaro Z28 was the official Indy 500 Pace Car in 2014. Former Indy driver Dario Franchitti was given the honor of driving it and leading the field to the drop of the green flag.
The Camaro Hot Wheel Edition was released for the 2013 model year. It was so popular, that it was reintroduced in the 2018 model year.
The ZL1 was introduced in 2012 with its supercharged LSA motor which pumped out an easy 580 horsepower. It was available with either an automatic transmission or a manual transmission. Daily driving, road racing use, or drag strip duties were all possibilities for the new ZL1.
The 2010 Indy 500 Pace Car was only available in coupe form and it was powered by an LS3 motor that pumped out well over 400 horsepower.
I have a lot of information that I would like to share with you, but it will take some time to post it. So as long as you are patient, I will have additional photos, information, and new posts every few weeks. So bookmark this site, and keep checking back for updates as I activate more links and add more articles!
Please Visit Our Sponsors
Quick CASH for your Camaro. Contact Me HERE If You Want To Sell Your 1967,1968,1969 Camaro:
- Watch Chevy eCopo Camaro Electric Achieve 9-Second Drag Run
- Suspected drunk driver crashes Chevy Camaro into Wayne Township fire truck
- Mint ProTouring 1968 Camaro SEMA Car Could Be Yours!
- The 2019 Chevrolet Blazer Is the Optimist’s Camaro
- Watch Chevy Camaro eCopo Electric Pop Big Wheelie At Drag Strip
- Chevy eCOPO Camaro at the drag strip is surreal and awesome
- 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 LE Gains 10-Speed Automatic Gearbox [UPDATE]
- The Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Is Now Available with an Automatic
- 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 1LE adds new 10-speed auto, keeps same ol' face - Roadshow
- Chevy is giving the people what they want: A Camaro ZL1 1LE with an automatic
- 1 child dead after major crash involving Camaro driver
- 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Vs. Challenger Hellcat, Camaro ZL1