The Chevrolet Camaro.
Welcome to the “Un-Official” Camaro site. This is an enthusiast’s site that discusses vintage and new Camaros. From the ZL1 to the Z28, SS, and Indy Pace Cars, this site has them all. Take a look at the menu at the left and feel free to look at the Camaros below on this page.
The 2017 Camaro was offered in a 50th Anniversary model. Take a look at its features!
The 2017 Camaro was also honored by being the official Indy 500 Pace Car for the 2016 race. This was an early model and was fitted with a special “Fifty” trim package.
The Camaro Z28 was reintroduced for a few model years recently. The biggest news about this new Z28 was the fact that it was not powered by a five liter or a 5.7 liter as in previous models. This new Z28 was powered by a 7.0 liter LS7 427 engine. It was specially tuned for the track with unique springs, shocks, wheels and tires. In an attempt to lighten the car, air conditioning was not standard. It was an extra cost option. This model was only available with a manual transmission.
The Chevrolet Camaro Z28 was the official Indy 500 Pace Car in 2014. Former Indy driver Dario Franchitti was given the honor of driving it and leading the field to the drop of the green flag.
The Camaro Hot Wheel Edition was released for the 2013 model year. It was so popular, that it was reintroduced in the 2018 model year.
The ZL1 was introduced in 2012 with its supercharged LSA motor which pumped out an easy 580 horsepower. It was available with either an automatic transmission or a manual transmission. Daily driving, road racing use, or drag strip duties were all possibilities for the new ZL1.
The 2010 Indy 500 Pace Car was only available in coupe form and it was powered by an LS3 motor that pumped out well over 400 horsepower.
I have a lot of information that I would like to share with you, but it will take some time to post it. So as long as you are patient, I will have additional photos, information, and new posts every few weeks. So bookmark this site, and keep checking back for updates as I activate more links and add more articles!
Please Visit Our Sponsors
Quick CASH for your Camaro. Contact Me HERE If You Want To Sell Your 1967,1968,1969 Camaro:
- 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Vs. Challenger Hellcat, Camaro ZL1
- The 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Is Here: Run, Camaro, Run!
- Man, woman arrested following police pursuit for stolen Camaro
- We pitted a $33000 turbo Ford Mustang against a $38000 turbo Chevy Camaro to see which sports car we liked better — and the winner was clear (GM, F) - Pulse Nigeria
- Man arrested, accused of setting Camaro on fire
- Design Analysis: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro Hot Wheels (The Actual Toy)
- I drove a $50,000 Ford Mustang GT and a $52,000 Chevy Camaro SS in a battle of all-American muscle cars — and the winner was clear (GM, F)
- Search On for Driver of Camaro That Hit New Haven Building
- GM Korea launches Chevy Camaro SS to diversify lineup
- American V8 face-off: Chevrolet Camaro SS takes on Ford Mustang Bullitt
- Is this Chevrolet Camaro the ultimate Christmas decoration?
- Watch & listen: Ford Mustang Bullitt takes Chev Camaro SS in noise war