Camaro Drag Car
I’m looking to buy a Camaro Drag Car like the one pictured above. This style of Camaro Drag Car was built from late 1966 into 1967 and ended in 1968 when it was labeled as extinct when newer and better drag cars were built. I am aware that these former drag cars were simply placed into storage or parked out back since the early to mid seventies.
I like to restore cars and this type of car is what I want for my next project. I am aware of at least a half dozen of these cars that are around, but I have lost track of where they are now located.
The Pisano Brothers Camaro pictured above was based out of southern California, as were a few other Camaro drag cars like this one. I am also aware of a few of these drag cars that raced in the Mid West as well. Since we are talking about a fifty year time period, cars are sold and bought and sold again and then placed into storage and forgotten about. Owners saying that they are going to fix it up or restore it some day. Well, that day never comes and the cars end up being sold by the owner’s family when it’s all said and done.
I am very interested in this Camaro, and I am also interested in a blue one. It doesn’t matter if the car is in pieces, and I know they have all been rollers for close to fifty years now.
If you own one of these Camaro Drag Cars, please contact me when you want to discuss selling your car. I look forward to speaking with you in more detail about your car. It would be a blessing to me if I had the opportunity to restore a car such as this one to its former beauty.
Please Visit Our Sponsors
Quick CASH for your Camaro. Contact Me HERE If You Want To Sell Your 1967,1968,1969 Camaro:
- GM Recalling 27,000 Vehicles, Including Chevrolet Camaro and Corvette, Cadillac ATS and CTS
- Chevy Camaro, Corvette power-steering recall affects 27,000 cars - Roadshow
- [See Photo]: Timi Dakolo Takes Delivery Of A Brand New Camaro
- Hennessey Exorcist Camaro ZL1 On Pump Gas Hits The Dyno
- Camaro returns to its roots of upsetting the status quo
- Confirmed: NZ's finally getting a right-hook Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- HSV’s manic new Camaro supercar
- CAR WARS! Face OFF Edition — WHO Did It Better? Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 vs. Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
- 2019 Chevy Blazer Premier AWD Review: Camaro Utility Vehicle
- Road ranger rescues driver from submerged Camaro in Orange County
- Watch Chevy eCopo Camaro Electric Achieve 9-Second Drag Run
- Suspected drunk driver crashes Chevy Camaro into Wayne Township fire truck