Camaro Drag Car
I’m looking to buy a Camaro Drag Car like the one pictured above. This style of Camaro Drag Car was built from late 1966 into 1967 and ended in 1968 when it was labeled as extinct when newer and better drag cars were built. I am aware that these former drag cars were simply placed into storage or parked out back since the early to mid seventies.
I like to restore cars and this type of car is what I want for my next project. I am aware of at least a half dozen of these cars that are around, but I have lost track of where they are now located.
The Pisano Brothers Camaro pictured above was based out of southern California, as were a few other Camaro drag cars like this one. I am also aware of a few of these drag cars that raced in the Mid West as well. Since we are talking about a fifty year time period, cars are sold and bought and sold again and then placed into storage and forgotten about. Owners saying that they are going to fix it up or restore it some day. Well, that day never comes and the cars end up being sold by the owner’s family when it’s all said and done.
I am very interested in this Camaro, and I am also interested in a blue one. It doesn’t matter if the car is in pieces, and I know they have all been rollers for close to fifty years now.
If you own one of these Camaro Drag Cars, please contact me when you want to discuss selling your car. I look forward to speaking with you in more detail about your car. It would be a blessing to me if I had the opportunity to restore a car such as this one to its former beauty.
Please Visit Our Sponsors
Quick CASH for your Camaro. Contact Me HERE If You Want To Sell Your 1967,1968,1969 Camaro:
- Watch Camaro ZL1 Drag Race Challenger Scat Pack, Charger SRT 392
- Review of the 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE: A dinosaur's roar
- 2 Arkansans die in head-on wreck; state police say Camaro was driving wrong way
- Most Expensive 2019 Chevrolet Camaro Costs $76,020
- 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 1LE Spied Undisguised With A Familiar Face
- Holden's red-hot HSV Chevrolet Camaro is on the way
- Ford Mustang Sales Driving Circles Around Slow-Selling Camaro
- Confirmed: the Chevrolet Camaro will be $104,990 when it hits NZ
- Living the High-School Dream With a '67 Camaro
- Zak Bagans has a ‘new’ Camaro, one with a cultish history
- 2019 Chevy Camaro Turbo 1LE has more of what matters - Roadshow
- 2019 Chevrolet Camaro Turbo 1LE First Drive: Hot Hatch Hunter