Camaro Drag Car
I’m looking to buy a Camaro Drag Car like the one pictured above. This style of Camaro Drag Car was built from late 1966 into 1967 and ended in 1968 when it was labeled as extinct when newer and better drag cars were built. I am aware that these former drag cars were simply placed into storage or parked out back since the early to mid seventies.
I like to restore cars and this type of car is what I want for my next project. I am aware of at least a half dozen of these cars that are around, but I have lost track of where they are now located.
The Pisano Brothers Camaro pictured above was based out of southern California, as were a few other Camaro drag cars like this one. I am also aware of a few of these drag cars that raced in the Mid West as well. Since we are talking about a fifty year time period, cars are sold and bought and sold again and then placed into storage and forgotten about. Owners saying that they are going to fix it up or restore it some day. Well, that day never comes and the cars end up being sold by the owner’s family when it’s all said and done.
I am very interested in this Camaro, and I am also interested in a blue one. It doesn’t matter if the car is in pieces, and I know they have all been rollers for close to fifty years now.
If you own one of these Camaro Drag Cars, please contact me when you want to discuss selling your car. I look forward to speaking with you in more detail about your car. It would be a blessing to me if I had the opportunity to restore a car such as this one to its former beauty.
Please Visit Our Sponsors
Quick CASH for your Camaro. Contact Me HERE If You Want To Sell Your 1967,1968,1969 Camaro:
- 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Vs. Challenger Hellcat, Camaro ZL1
- The 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Is Here: Run, Camaro, Run!
- Man, woman arrested following police pursuit for stolen Camaro
- We pitted a $33000 turbo Ford Mustang against a $38000 turbo Chevy Camaro to see which sports car we liked better — and the winner was clear (GM, F) - Pulse Nigeria
- Man arrested, accused of setting Camaro on fire
- Design Analysis: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro Hot Wheels (The Actual Toy)
- I drove a $50,000 Ford Mustang GT and a $52,000 Chevy Camaro SS in a battle of all-American muscle cars — and the winner was clear (GM, F)
- Search On for Driver of Camaro That Hit New Haven Building
- GM Korea launches Chevy Camaro SS to diversify lineup
- American V8 face-off: Chevrolet Camaro SS takes on Ford Mustang Bullitt
- Is this Chevrolet Camaro the ultimate Christmas decoration?
- Watch & listen: Ford Mustang Bullitt takes Chev Camaro SS in noise war